HELP DESK AGREEMENT
Everyone just asks their co-workers for support...
So why do we need a rapid response, senior level Help Desk?”
Your key in-house support staff typically must focus on your networking infrastructure and in-house mission critical applications. Staffing your internal help desk with sufficient resources to provide rapid response support (especially at peak load times) for all of your CRM/SFA applications can be very expensive.
Vertical Marketing provides excellent, rapid response Help Desk support for organizations that utilize Sales Force Automation or CRM technology. Over 80% of the support calls we receive are successfully resolved on the first call. We get your key sales and marketing staff back in business quickly. We can accomplish this high level of support because we have:
Senior Level Support Personnel Providing 150 Years of Experience!
Each senior level support person has years of practical, hands-on experience. They also have access to the knowledge of the entire company, and the technical information available through our membership in key vendor support programs.
Our methodology provides rapid response escalation of any support problems.
We provide staff for help desk Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, EST and on most major holidays. (excluding Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and
Fourth of July).
A "Client Database" of Your Own Unique Requirements and Prior Experience
We establish and maintain a database for each client containing all of your calls. This on-line database enables us to;
1 Track all support issues to successful conclusion
2 Provide you with the management information you need to identify patterns of support (we can send you a summary of support each month). Our clients often establish relationships with one or more of our senior consultants who know your support history.
A Proven Track Record of Success
Vertical Marketing has achieved an excellent record of client satisfaction! Our close relationships with vendors enable us to provide an exceptional level of support.
Our Own Knowledgebase and Access to the Latest/ Most Accurate Technical Information
Through our experience in answering thousands of support questions, we have assembled a powerful knowledgebase of often undocumented support solutions. Vertical Marketing and its consultants are members of the Sales Force Automation Consultants Network, Microsoft Solution Providers Program and many other industry and support groups.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Although our "core competence" is with CRM/Sales Force Automation, we can provide help desk support services in complex, multi-vendor, enterprise environments. Our personnel can provide a wide range of services, from assisting in the planning and implementation of help desks, to directly staffing help desks with highly competent personnel. Our support includes network and cross-platform issues for any sized installation.
Personal Help Desk Services
Vertical Marketing is available to answer your support calls whenever your personal productivity depends upon your CRM/Sales Force Automation system. Corporate Help Desk Services
- Escalation and Overload Support. We reinforce your existing Help Desk..
- End User Support. We become an integral extension of your Help Desk, and directly support some/all of your end users.
- High quality, rapid response support for your Sales Force Automation system including third party add-ons in multivendor enterprise network and distributed processing environments.
- Flexible Communications To/From the Help Desk via voice telephone, Internet, E-Mail, Remote Access (yours or ours).
- Software "patches"/updates are available at no charge for your software.
- Access, through our Support Consultants, to technical databases and vendor support programs (e.g. Vendor's priority support lines, Microsoft Solution Providers Program).
- Monthly Management Report detailing all support provided (every call, by person, by subject area)
- Quarterly Management Review of your support requirements, present and future
- Budget Controls, including budget limits and/or per call limits.