This services plan offers a wide range of valuable benefits at an affordable monthly cost for an annual contract. By using Vertical Marketing, your company receives a dedicated team or professional experts in supporting IT needs, rather than relying on a single employee who might get promoted, leave the firm, or dare to take a vacation!
The overall cost is substantially less than hiring your own full-time IT professional and assures continuity of knowledge and performance. Vertical Marketing's staff require no effort on your part to hire, train, or oversee work. You get guaranteed results and performance along with a expertise of a RNAS Program Manager who over sees the Support dept.
Through a RNAS Plan, VMI's Network Administration support team provides system and operational management control for your hardware and software. This support plan is most appropriate for those clients who need Network/System Administration support staff - but cannot, or do not want to, incur the cost of maintaining such personnel.
- Services excluded: Website Creation and Creating Reports. These services would otherwise be billed at Time and Materials at standard engineering rates at $125.00 per hour or as negotiated.
- Hardware is not included. Support staff and Project managers can give advice and procure hardware and software
- Multiple sites Management
- Video Conferences devices - VMI can give recommendations
- Phone System Integration – VMI can give recommendations
- As part of these services, Vertical Marketing will inform the client of updates to the current version of software and will advise and assist in the roll-out of the update.
- Desktop Windows and security updates – Advice or upon request for work after discussion.
VMI DBA will maintain, monitor and update the following servers. Individual works stations can be managed if remote access is given.
1. Review Server Hardware, Server Software, Desktop Hardware and Software.
2. Domain Services- (Windows 2003) – DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, terminal Services, Group Policies, Event Views, Creation/Deletion of users and application of domain policies for Group policy of Users and computers. Resolving system generated errors
3. Maintaining and set up of FTP site
4. Installation and set up of new software
5. Network Firewall
6. Mail Server – Microsoft Exchange
8. Virtual Machine Server (VMWareESXI 3.5)
9. Anti-Spam Software maintenance and updates
10. Anti-Virus Software maintenance and updates
11. Network Switches – Implement and configure and reconfiguration of port assignment and management
12. Maintain the latest versions of all integrated licensed software.
13. Website management and ability to make small changes
14. Upto 2 hours of Onsite consulting work as needed per month
15. First level support to end users of your company
16. Monthly invoices showing activity